Premium SEO Pack plugin is one of the The best comprehensive SEO plugins in WordPress and also one of the biggest competitors of Yoast SEO.
In the following, we will briefly review the sections of this plugin.
- Google Analytics : This tool provides you with a user-friendly dashboard that allows you to view Google Analytics reports directly from the WordPress dashboard .
- Monitor 404 errors : In this section you will find links to 404 errors on the website. It is also possible to redirect them to another page.
- Track site rankings in search results : From this section you can track Google rankings and compare them with the rankings of competing websites. <// li>
- Google Pagespeed Insights module : This module evaluates the performance of a page on desktop and mobile. You can test the speed of one or more pages at the same time and get comprehensive reports on how to load them.
Internal SEO section
- Bulk optimization : Use this feature to optimize your pages and tabs at once.
- Local SEO : Using this feature, you can view the site ranking in local results and also take actions in the area Local SEO.
- Internal optimization : Optimize the types of posts and tabs of your WordPress website together. This feature also applies to categories and other types of classifications.
- Format and meta format : Here you can find title, meta description, meta robots, social media meta for home page, tabs , Posts, and any other page type.
- Sitemap : Sitemap is automatically created in this plugin.
- Video sitemap : Sitemap from site videos is automatically hardened.
- PageRank SEO : This feature automatically removes extra letters from the pagename.
- SEO images : This feature can update all site images with the appropriate alternative text.
External SEO section
- Link Builder : From this section you can automatically create internal links within the website.
- 301 redirects Links : From this section you can manage 301 redirects.
- Social network statistics : From this section you can see changes in the number of followers or other parameters of your social networks.
- Edit Files: This tool allows you to edit robots.txt and .htaccess files from within the WordPress Dashboard.
- W3C rating system: With this tool you can check the group of symbols (HTML, XHTML, etc.) on the site pages.
- Insert SEO code: From this section you will be able to put your desired code in the Head and Footer sections of the site.
- Compress media files: This tool uses the Smush.it platform API to allow you to reduce the size of site images without loss of quality.
- Manage Modules : Enable or Disable Modules
- Access : Ability to create multiple permissions for users
- Settings / Backup : Create a backup file of the plugin settings and restore them
- Server Status : View module status and implement it properly