A page uses php and mysql when rendering. So the system uses RAM and CPU. If many users enter the website at the same time, the system needs a lot of RAM and CPU and as a result, the page rendering process is slowed down. In this case, having a cache system can prevent multiple renderings of pages. The cache system creates a static HTML version of the page and saves it. Then others will load this HTML version.
The installation of this plugin is very simple and does not require editing the .htaccess file. In fact, everything is done automatically.
Features of the free version of this plugin include:
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted after a tab or post is published
- Admin can delete all cache files in the option tab
- Admin can delete minimized css and js files from option tab
- Prevent caching for a particular tab or post
- Create an expiration time
- Create expiration time for pages especially
- Disable cache for mobile devices
- Disable cache for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
- Cache preload (build cache from all pages of the site automatically)
- Block cached pages for specific user-agents
Optimize site performance
In the premium version, many features such as HTML minimize, CSS minimize, Gzip compression enable, browser side cache, add Expires Headers, CSS file combinations, file combinations There are JS and Emoji disabling.
The free version is enough to increase the speed of the WordPress site but in the mobile version There are features that help increase the speed and efficiency of the site. These features include:
- Cash Mobile
- Cache Widgets
- more HTML minifiles
- more CSS minifiles
- JS file minifi: This will reduce the file size and speed up the site.
- Better combination of JS files
- Image Optimization
- Convert images to WebP: Provide images in a new generation format. Images in formats such as JPEG 2000, JPEG XR and WebP are usually more compressed than PNG and JPEG, which means less page size and faster upload speeds.
- Database Cleanup
- Sync Google Fonts
- Lazy Load: Upload images from the bottom of the page when scrolling to them, thus reducing the initial page load volume
- Optimize site performance in various dimensions
- Gzip compression for files
- Cache preload for all site pages
- Incompatible with Membership sites (not compatible with WooCommerce Memberships plugin)
Be sure to install the free version of this plugin from the WordPress repository before or after the Premium version.