This plugin is able to prevent additional CSS and JS files from loading pages.
Preventing additional files from loading will reduce the number of requests and page size. So the pages load faster. As a result, your website score will increase in site speed testing tools such as Page Speed Insights, Pingdom, GTmetrix, etc.
Working with this plugin is very easy and anyone, whether amateur or professional programmer, can use it easily. The Gonzales plugin can be used in conjunction with other web enhancement plugins such as WP Rocket. In fact, you can maximize the efficiency of your website without any programming knowledge.
Using the Gonzales plugin, you can define whether or not CSS or JS resources are defined on all pages, but only on one or more specific pages. So with the right configuration you can get a small and very fast website.
Gonzales Plugin Features
- Increase page download speeds, especially on mobile devices
- Increase page rendering speed
- Reduce the number of requests and thus reduce the use of server resources
- Upgrade your site to Page Speed Insights, Pingdom, GTmetrix
- Increase user satisfaction and upgrade UX