now thousands of users use the Clearfy plugin to optimize their WordPress site. This plugin can be used alongside other optimization plugins and as a result you will have a more optimized and secure website.
Then plugin is able to optimize and increase the speed of your site in just 5 minutes:
- Pak up the added codes from the website
- Show WordPress Permeability
- The speed of indexing pages in search engines
- Seed errors of other plugins
- Increase the efficiency and speed of working with WordPress
Yin after installing Clearfy Pro, you will be ahead with more than fifty different tools, each of which can help you a lot.
Introducing clearfy Pro plugin
For each of the tools in this plugin, there are a lot of free and paid add-ons, but the advantage of Clearfy Pro is that it has gathered all these tools in one place, so you will have more power in managing site extensions and you will spend less time doing things.
Based on feedback from users of this plugin, most users have seen a good score increase in GTmetrix, Pingdom and Google PageSpeed Insights tools after installation.
Over addition to most users have reported that the following advantages have also been created for their website:
- Indextex Website Pages
- Increase page rank by deleting duplicate versions
- Improve site codes and upgrade SEO and traffic,” he said
Clearfy Pro Plugin Features
- Inactivation of RSS Feeds: Disable RSS if you don’t use the blog section
- Inactivation rest API: Disable Rest API and remove Rest API links.
- Activation of emojis: emojis increase the added code and slow down the website.
- Seal JQuery Migrate: Disable this option if you are using multiple popular extensions that are constantly updated.
- Disable Embed Codes: Disable Embed codes if you are not using Embed codes.
- doction of dns-prefetch: In some situations, it increases the loading speed of
- DD Link: If you create WordPress posts through its dashboard, you won’t need an RSD function.
- Seed wlwmanifest link: If you publish posts and website tabs from wordpress dashboard, you won’t need this function in 99% of
- Sealing shorts links: There is no need for shortlinks if you use
- Sealing next and previous posts on the head of pages: If you don’t use this feature in posts, disable this feature.
- Sealing .recent comments: If the widget style of related posts is not changed, delete these
- Minify HTML: Compress codes and increase website loading speed
- Remove Added Code: Remove malicious characters from ERLs and file names
Optimize WordPress SEO
- Add automatic alt attribute: Add alternative text automatically for images
- seal robots.txt correct file: help to making robots.txt file to improve the status of the site index
- Last Modified Header: Help search engines understand when to last update posts and tabs
- Seat the name of the post by Brad crumb Yoast SEO
- Seed image:image tag from the image sitemap of yoast SEO
- Activation of JSON-LD schemas
- Activation of eusta SEO data structure: deactivation of company data structure generated by YOAST SEO plugin
- Install comments from the head of pages: Prevent users from being aware of the installation of Yoast SEO on the website
Remove WordPress Duplicate Pages
- Deleting Time Archives: Deleting WordPress Time Archive Pages and Redirecting them to homepage
- Deleting pages of authors: Deleting authors’ pages and redirecting them to the homepage: If the website has a writer, this feature will be your use.
- Remove Tags Archives: Remove tags archives and redirect them to home page
- Deleting attachment pages: By default, a page is created for each media file in WordPress, using this feature, you can redirect these pages to the pages used in these
- Remove of page layouts
- Remove ?replytocom
WordPress Privacy Settings
- Seed Meta Tag Generator
- Deleting the CSS file version: If you attempt to hack the website, it complicates the task for the hacker.
- The deletion of Query Streetings: This will help cache CSS and JS files and increase the site’s loading speed.
- Seeding HTML Comments
- Int hide the login page: The process of hacking the website and logging in makes it difficult for the hacker to
- Hide Word error message to site: Misleads the infiltrator in Word to the site.
- XML-RPC Deactivation: PassiveCelling Pingback and Trackback
- X-Pingback Deactivation: Deactivation of Pingback spam capability
- Disable WordPress Widgets: Disable all or part of the widgets
- Automatically update plugins
- Disable Translations Update
- WordPress Automatic Update
- Disable WordPress Update
- Disable Update Notifications
- Disable Comments: Disable WordPress comments completely or for some types of posts
- Delet comments: Complete deletion of WordPress comments
- Comments: Completely close WordPress comments and remove comments menu from WordPress dashboard
- Remove URLs from comments form: Remove website field from comment form
Heartbeat API Optimization
- Heartbeat API Deactivation
- Limit heartbeat API
Optimize WordPress Adminbar
- remove, disable, or hide the admin
- remove WordPress logo from admin
- replace Howdy with Welcome in admin
Optimize WordPress Posts
- Disable Post Revision
- Limit the number of revisions
- Inactivation of automatic storage
- remove smart quotes
- Automatic Paragraph Making
Manage scripts and style
- Disable unusable plugins and themes styles
- Disable inactive scripts of plugins and themes
Optimize website with just one click
As you can see, the Clearfy Pro plugin has a large number of features to optimize WordPress, plus you can disable unnecessary WordPress features with just one click.
other edit functions.php file and put hundreds of codes and finally forget to view the error on the website. Note that WordPress is constantly updating and your code may no longer work with the next update and will trouble the website instead using Clearfy Pro, you will not have these problems and nothing will be added to the processing load of your website.
Clearfy Pro plugin, in addition to its exciting features, is a good assistant to WordPress in the areas of security, SEO and website speed increases.